Bölümümüz, MÜDEK Değerlendirmesi sonrası 2014’de, 5 yıllığına “akredite” olmuştur.
Elektrik ve Elektronik Mühendisliği Lisans Programının Eğitim Amaçları:
- Elektrik ve Elektronik Mühendisliğinin bütün alanlarında temel formasyon kazanmış,
- Elektrik ve Elektronik Mühendisliğinde profesyonel kariyere ve lisansüstü eğitime hazır,
- Çağın rekabetçi ve sürekli değişen koşullarına uyum sağlayabilen, mezunlar yetiştirmektir.
Elektrik ve Elektronik Mühendisliği Lisans Programının Çıktıları:
- Adequate knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering subjects pertaining to the relevant discipline; ability to use theoretical and applied knowledge in these areas in complex engineering problems.
- Ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems; ability to select and apply proper analysis and modeling methods for this purpose.
- Ability to design a complex system, process, device or product under realistic constraints and conditions, in such a way as to meet the desired result; ability to apply modern design methods for this purpose.
- Ability to devise, select, and use modern techniques and tools needed for analyzing and solving complex problems encountered in engineering practice; ability to employ information technologies effectively.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, gather data, analyze and interpret results for investigating complex engineering problems or discipline specific research questions.
- Ability to work efficiently in intra-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary teams; ability to work individually.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Turkish, both orally and in writing; knowledge of a minimum of one foreign language; ability to write effective reports and comprehend written reports, prepare design and production reports, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear and intelligible instructions.
- Recognition of the need for lifelong learning; ability to access information, to follow developments in science and technology, and to continue to educate him/herself.
- Consciousness to behave according to ethical principles and professional and ethical responsibility; knowledge on standards used in engineering practice.
- Knowledge about business life practices such as project management, risk management, and change management; awareness in entrepreneurship, innovation; knowledge about sustainable development.
- Knowledge about the global and social effects of engineering practices on health, environment, and safety, and contemporary issues of the century reflected into the field of engineering; awareness of the legal consequences of engineering solutions.